Yipes Enterprise Services is the leading global provider of managed, end-to-end Ethernet solutions for enterprise customers. The company offers a uniquely scalable suite of networking services that combine the speed, simplicity and cost effectiveness of native Ethernet with Yipes proprietary bandwidth-on-demand functionality.
LE&A assisted San Francisco-based YIPES Enterprise Services re-introduce itself to the global technology press and telco analysts following a high-profile bankruptcy and subsequent reorganization.
- Establish a new, distinct voice in the marketplace during a period of exponential growth in the Ethernet space
- Design and development of a new website
- Created additional marketing collateral
- LE&A refocused the market on the company's future rather than its past
- Validated the new YIPES with media coverage and profiles in publications ranging from Telephony to Light Reading, while also re-engaging key analysts from Gartner, Burton Group, Forrester and other leading firms
- Lead India-based telco giant Reliance Communications to purchase the company in July 2007 for $300 million
Business Consulting, Capabilities