RECARO Automotive Seating provides end customers with aftermarket seats and motorsports customers with racing shells and has been setting standards in automotive seating for decades. RECARO is a Product Group of the global Johnson Controls group, and employs around 1,000 people in the company’s eight global locations.
Position Recaro’s seating options as the most desired vehicle brand enhancement among OEMs, automobile dealers and end-consumers.
- Conducted media facility tours and secured one-on-one interviews
- Developed and distributed press materials for various events
- Developed and promoted Recaro’s seating experience at the L.A. Auto Show and North American International Auto Show
- Developed and launched a Camaro-specific microsite focusing on aftermarket seat sales
- Secured media coverage of national and international grand opening events
- Coordinated feature stories in publications, such as Automotive News and The Detroit News
- Provided a full line of digital/social media support including management and monitoring of Recaro’s Facebook profile