Shopko operates nearly 500 stores in 24 states throughout the Central, Western and Pacific Northwest regions, and provides quality name-brand merchandise, great values, pharmacy and optical services.
LE&A was responsible for developing and implementing a transaction communications strategy for private equity firm Sun Capital Partners' consolidation of national retailers, Shopko and Pamida.
- Worked with leadership teams of both companies on all-audience communications plan (investors, employees, customers, vendors, landlords, media, industry)
- Developed creative assets (fact sheet, infographic, presentations, CEO video) to support announcement and corporate and store integration
- Directed and executed local, national, financial and trade media
- Led 18-month integration communications to support national merger, store consolidation, new store model launch and store openings
- Ongoing corporate and store PR, cause marketing and internal communications
Business Consulting, Capabilities