National Heritage Academies partners with local school boards to build and manage no-cost public charter schools. NHA’s system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so that their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond.
During our 12-year tenure as the Agency of Record for NHA, LE&A essentially served as NHA’s internal PR/communications team, providing critical support in a wide array of areas. The number of media stories LE&A generated for NHA increased substantially over the years as the firm built out its team, solidified the local market PR process and established strong relationships with schools and local media.
- Local market and national PR (proactive and reactive)
- Corporate communications (internal and external)
- Parent communications
- Board and authorizer communications
- Issues management
- Special events
- Strategic counsel
- Media coaching and training
- LE&A provided communications support to NHA schools on hundreds of issues ranging from weapons in schools to health concerns to student/parent or teacher deaths to lockdowns and public safety issues
- Supported the NHA Service Center by assisting with corporate communications
- Drafted letters or emails for several departments throughout the organization including admissions, people development, people services and partner services