Detroit Homecoming is an annual invite-only event that aims to reconnect Detroit expats with their hometown by providing news, events, and opportunities to live, work, or invest in Detroit.
This is invite-only event brings a group of expats back to Detroit for a three days each fall. During the unique event, expats are able to experience the city, stimulate conversations and create new connections through organized dinners, tours and talks. LE&A serves as the PR partner in raising awareness of the event among media and helps to promote the stories of returning expats.
- Coordination kick-off press conference
- Targeted media outreach to promote expats and leadership at the event
- Onsite media relations event support
- The most recent event was attended by more than 150 expats including big names like Tim Westergren, founder, Pandora Media Inc.; Kevin Plank, CEO and founder of Under Armour; Brad Keywell and Eric Lefkosky, founders of Groupon Inc.; Warren Buffet and Dan Doctoroff, Bloomberg President and CEO.
- More than 40 stories throughout the event, including more than a dozen broadcast stories in 2015
- More than 75 stories secured about the first event featuring various expats and organizers
Capabilities, Public Relations