Lambert, Edwards & Associates (LE&A), a leading national PR, corporate communications and investor relations firm, and Michigan’s only statewide PR/IR firm is currently hiring junior (Associate) candidates with one to four years of experience, to mid-level (Sr. Associate) candidates with four to eight years of experience in each of our office locations-Detroit, Grand Rapids and Lansing. Ideal candidates must be able to manage a diverse workload, have strong writing skills, thrive in a team environment yet able to work independently, display creativity, and have experience/tenacity in pitching regional and national media. We’re looking for “best athletes” that have great instincts, can think strategically, who have uncompromising integrity and are committed to drive business results. To be considered, candidates will possess a degree in PR, English, Journalism or related fields of study. Agency experience a plus.
Additional requirements include:
- - Commitment to providing highest level of client service
- - Excellent verbal and written communications skills with sharp attention to detail
- - Demonstrated and consistent strengths in day-to-day client service
- - Ability to implement the key tactical elements of a PR plan
- - Firm grasp of the local, regional and national business/media environments, online media and communities, and ability to understand the applicable trades
- - Strong proficiency in online research, database management and press release distribution
- - Social media savvy with a good understanding of the tools and tactics to building online communities and coverage
- - Ability to pitch stories and place articles to the local, regional and national media, as well as applicable trade media and vertical markets served
- - Invest time in networking and proactively promoting LE&A and our services
*Our mission is to be the public relations and investor relations firm of choice for emerging and established market leaders who value our strategic, business-oriented approach, our creativity and our focus on results.”
Seeking strong, seasoned (5-10 years experience) digital media designer responsible for creating and maintaining the “look and feel” for a wide range of internal and client facing print pieces, web sites, social media profiles and other marketing materials. Print design experience a plus. Position may be based in Grand Rapids or Detroit office.
Investor Relations / Financial Communications
Seeking a highly-skilled IR professional with 8-10 years experience and strong track record of servicing and growing client relationships. Position may be based in Grand Rapids or Detroit office.